Three, technically four ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to whip up this easy sugar-free berry ice cream! No ice cream maker needed – this frozen treat can be made in a food processor or blender!
Summer is here and we are seriously craving some frozen dessert! In case you are looking for something healthy, sugar-free, fuss-free, made in a jiffy, no ice cream maker needed, no extra sugar is your idea of dessert I have just what you need.
The Berry delicious Mix Berry Nice Cream or Icecream.
This luscious vegan and sugar-free Very Berry Ice Cream will be on your table in less than 5 minutes and requires only 3 or 4 ingredients! And don’t worry if you don’t own an ice cream maker (I don’t either!), there’s no need for it.
All you need to make this guilt-free berry ice cream are frozen berries (any berry will work), frozen bananas, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Put everything in your food processor, process until smooth and eat! See how easy it is?
I’ve been making this healthy berry ice cream for months, whenever I’m craving something sweet but don’t want to go heavy on the carbs or sugar.
No icecream maker needed
Ready in 5 minutes
Loaded with nutrients and antioxidants
This berry ice cream recipe fits the bill perfectly
Mix Berry Nice-Cream
- 500 grams Frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2-3 tablespoons honey /maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract optional
- Blend the frozen bananas in a food processor/high-speed blender.
- Once blended add the maple syrup and the frozen berries.
- These are ready to be eaten if you wish to have soft-serve ice cream or freeze for 4-6 hours in the freezer in a freezer-safe box.